Home

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Poem About Purpose Of Life

I haven't lived long enough to truly understand the purpose of my life on earth.
Why am I becoming the way I am?
Why do I see things the way I do?
Why is my life turning out the way it is?
At the moment my head is like growing jungle of confusion, trees riddled with leaves of unanswered
 questions…
Why have those bad and good things happened to me?
What was their purpose?
What was I to learn from them?
Is there worse to come?
I guess these are questions I can only answer with age
Perhaps my life is like a jigsaw
The longer I live for the more pieces I can put together
The clearer the image will become the more skilled I willl become at putting those pieces together
The More prepared I will become for what will unfold before me as I finally complete my jigsaw. I can only hope and pray that the final image will